chennai airport taxi is one of the best way get into city centre. travel time to chennai is between 40 to 50 min
- In Chennai internatinal Airport there are available prepaid taxis.
- Passengers need to go to the prepaid taxi booth first, and located in the Arrivals hall and pay for the ride.
- Once you have your ticket, you can board a taxi within min
- better to Choose this option to avoid overcharges.
- Taxi are available at outside the passenger arrivals area
- Taxi work 24/7 hours
Some of the Companies serve chennai internationa airport and surroundings;
- Fast Track: +91 44 2888 9999
- Aviation Express Taxis: +91 44 2256 2193
- City taxi: +91 82972 82979
Meru Cabs: +91 44 4422 4422
(opening for 24 hours)
- estimated fares from chennai international airport taxi to the city centre are INR(350 to 500)
- Fares to other popular destinations
- Egmoore railway station INR 500
- In Chennai international Airport, companies such as Ola and Uber offer transportation to and from its facilities.
- In order to take a taxi, passengers can do it a couple of ways:
- One way is to do it through the smartphone, with the application, and ask for a taxi.
- However, Chennai international Airport, also offers passengers the option to book a taxi without the application.